Signing up to Chrono Connect couldn’t be simpler! If you are a trader, you can call us and we can go through the sign up process over the phone on 03300 50 30 10 or you can register an account and fill in your details.
If you are trading 6 or more watches per month we can put you forward for an account with our team.
Yes, again if you are trading 6 or more watches per month we can consider you for the platform.
Our office opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Chrono Connect is not Ebay. As such, we ask that the trader place their maximum offer based on industry demand.
Traders will be notified if successful once the offer window has closed. If unsuccessful traders will be informed as to what the highest offer was, whether the highest offer was accepted and the average offer amount to see where their offer stood against others.
All watches will come through Chrono Connect HQ. Upon receipt, all watches undergo a complete authentication process performed by one of our experienced watch experts.
Each watch will be provided with a Chrono Connect certificate of authentication in the instance manufacturer authenticity is not present.
Any watch found to be fraudulent will be provided to the relevant authorities and the transaction closed. Fees to the seller will apply. For more information please see our fees section.
Any seller found to be knowingly dealing with counterfeit products will be suspended from the platform and relevant authorities will be notified.
Once Chrono Connect have signed for the delivery of your item, it becomes fully insured. Chrono Connect can arrange for your items to be collected from an external courier for a fee. All couriers are fully insured to transport your items to a secure Chrono Connect location. Users who choose to send items in by any other means do so at their own risk.
Personal delivery can be arranged at any of Chrono Connect’s locations by pre-appointment only. Please speak to your account manager for more information.
In order to protect the identity of our users, Chrono Connect will never release any information with regards to any user. As part of our registration process, all users are vetted prior to being authorised, giving peace of mind to all our traders.
In the initial offer window there is a guide price set. The seller will have the option to accept or decline the highest offer obtained at the end of the offer window.
Prior to watches being placed on the platform our agents will work with sellers to agree on a realistic trade price to expect. If the seller requests to place an unrealistic value on their listing Chrono Connect reserve the right to decline the watch into its platform.
In the event the seller declines the highest obtained offer, there are three options available for the seller to consider:
Please note that fees may be applicable under these circumstances. For more information please see our fees section.
Full payment is to be made upon delivery of your watch at your chosen address.
Once a sale has been agreed a courier will be arranaged to collect the watch from the selling party. Upon collection, Chrono Connect will then pay 70% of the sale price. Upon delivery to the buying party the remaining 30% balance will be paid by same day transfer.
Prior to insertion into the platform Chrono Connect will undertake two security checks on all watches, these are:
Sellers are required to deliver the watch to a Chrono Connect location within 3 days of accepting an offer. Failure to do so will result in outstanding fees owed to Chrono Connect in line with our terms of business.
In this instance funds placed into our secure client account by the buyer will be returned in full within 3 business days unless the buyer wishes to allow Chrono Connect to source an alternative watch through its platform.
Unfortunately the offer window has to close and as such only offers placed within the allotted time will be considered.
All registered traders will be notified by SMS and email when a piece in line with their selected preferences becomes available.
Chrono Connect are fully insured and any damaged caused to your watch when in our posession will be fully rectified at no cost to yourself.
Chrono Connect has been created for traders only. Members of the public are not permitted to buy or sell on the platform. However, Chrono Connect has a retail shopping window where sellers unsuccessful in the trading platform can register their piece. The retail window is open to both trade and public giving the seller a greater reach.
For more information on how to sell on our retail section, please speak to your account manager.